Tara turned 6 years old today. She was so excited she woke up at 6 am. Bobby told her "You know, you look different today. A little older, maybe a little taller." HAHA. She had her cousins over and her new friends Shaylee and Brighton. (And little Wesley, who I could just steal.)
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Tara's 6th birthday!
Tara turned 6 years old today. She was so excited she woke up at 6 am. Bobby told her "You know, you look different today. A little older, maybe a little taller." HAHA. She had her cousins over and her new friends Shaylee and Brighton. (And little Wesley, who I could just steal.)
Posted by The Bradfords at 11:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy birthday Tara! I could steal Wesley, too! He's the cutenst little thing!
Hahaha! I love it! She looks so much more mature now!
Post a Comment