




We had an excellent Halloween this year. On Thursday Bobby and Tara had a Halloween parade at school, followed by their class parties. They got to wear their costumes and everything. Friday night we had our first annual Halloween party. We invited friends and family and had a blast. Saturday, due to the cancellation of Trunk-or-Treats valley wide, the kids actually got to go trick or treating for the very first time. It was awesome and I hope no one gets it in their head to start those Trunk-or-Treats up again. (I'm not a fan of those, can you tell? lol) On Halloween I also got out of the house kidless for a few hours. I went to lunch with my mom and sisters at Samurai 21, and even got Lara to try sushi, which she liked. We then went and saw Paranormal Activity, which is the scariest freaking movie, for real. Also, the lady at the box office asked for my ID. Made my month.
P.S click the pictures to see the whole thing. This is what happens when you hotlink from facebook.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Halloween '09
Posted by The Bradfords at 9:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Trunk or Treat SUCKS!!!
Post a Comment