



My friend Monica is a photographer and my sister raved about her, so we decided to take the kids to get portraits done.
Bobby was very cooperative. So cooperative in fact that there weren't very many pics to choose from because he just sat as told and smiled big.
Tara, once she got over being a little shy, was typical Tara. Did a lot of posing.
Mattingly did NOT want to cooperate AT ALL. She cried a lot and and wouldn't sit still. And getting a picture of all of them together? Haha not so much.
But Monica was great with the kids and I am really happy with the way they turned out.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
New pics of the kids
Posted by The Bradfords at 7:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Those are SO cute!!
Those r so cute!! Tara looks beautiful!!! I love Bobby's toothless smile and mattie is just as cute as can be!
Cute family!
Yeah, I am glad you liked them! I thought they turned out super cute! Even though we didn't get a good one of them all together...maybe next time! LOL!
So cute! Monica is so talented.
Post a Comment