BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 25, 2008

BOBBY'S FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL






Bobby started kindergarten today. He woke up at 6:45 this morning excited, he couldn't wait. We took him today (from now on he'll ride the bus) and he lost a little enthusiasm when we got there. There are about 15 girls in his class and roughly 5 boys. But he knows most of the boys, they are all friends from church, and one is the son of one of the guys Nathan works with. I was proud of myself, I didn't cry, but Tara was hysterical. She wanted to stay there with him. I told her she can go next year.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those picts are so cute. Bobby looks so tan, did he decide to hit the tanning beds before school started Ha ha. Does Tara start kindergarten next year? I never knew they were that close in age.
I know i will cry, but I am a way emotional person.

The Bradfords said...

Bobby is just brown. LOL Tara and Bobby are 2 years apart, but he is 6 already. If I send her when she is 5 she will go next year.

Andrea said...

Wow!! Bobby sure looks handsome!!! I'll have to come over and see him when he gets off the bus tomorrow!!:)

Andrea said...

Oh, btw!! that little girl standing next to him is totally checking him out!!

Anonymous said...

Thats what i thought. It looks like the girls on both sides were checking him out. Your going to have your hands full

The Kohntopp's said...

AAWWWW BOB!!!! i can't believe he's in school (sniff sniff!). did school go ok today?

The Bradfords said...

I noticed the same thing about the girls. LOL I also noticed that he looks a little annoyed at the attention. Ugh. Girls. School went well, he enjoyed it.

Jason & Claire said...

Hello- It's Claire. I ran across your blog and you have the cutest little family. I hope you don't mind if I check in every now and then. I think Robert looks a lot like you. He's quite the looker. Tell your mom I said hello. ;)

The Bradfords said...

Of course I don't mind! I'll tell her.

Michael said...

That picture of him in line is so funny. He has a look on his face that says, "don't talk to me, I am so shy and you are really cute". so funny.

Michael said...

Oh - however Bobby is super cute! (BTW), he is so shy too - always deep in thought. Hm, maybe he's thinking, "MOM! This girl is staring @ me - what do I do?" Um, get used to it Bobby!!!